Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front stinger lenghth end to end?

Need dimension for building my own.

get some conduit tubing and a bender for it and make something that pleases you then have the bends copied in the material you want to use

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
      get some conduit tubing and a bender for it and make something that pleases you then have the bends copied in the material you want to use

What he said...
      04 Rubi
      00 XJ

Comment

I took a 7' piece to the muffler shop, that agreed to bend it for me. With the jeep right there, we put a bend in it. Then I held it up to the bumper and looked at. This way I was able to determan how tall I wanted it, and how wide the base needed to be. I did it this way cuz I couldn't get my hands on a bender, to do a mock up. Do it Art's way if you can get access to a bender.
        It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tumbleweed13 View Post
          I took a 7' piece to the muffler shop, that agreed to bend it for me. With the jeep right there, we put a bend in it. Then I held it up to the bumper and looked at. This way I was able to determan how tall I wanted it, and how wide the base needed to be. I did it this way cuz I couldn't get my hands on a bender, to do a mock up. Do it Art's way if you can get access to a bender.
          That's what I did but I think I only took 5 feet and had maybe a 110* bend in it. It took like 5 bends to get it were I wanted

Comment

What did they charge you?

Comment

Originally posted by novabrian72 View Post
              What did they charge you?
              The shop I went to did it for a 12er. Find a good small muffler shop in your area, and see what you can work out.
              It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Try this

http://jeeptubes.com/
                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

great info
                  "Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit" as said by those incapable of its proper application and as such suffer from it a lot.

Comment

Working...
                  X