Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Fab Work

There are a lot of talented people on here, so I figured someone could help me out. I was looking for someone who can fab some inner fender wells for a JK. Not happy with the plastics in there now. Aluminum or stainless whatever will take a beating on the trails. You can have the rig for a week if you need. PM me so we can talk.

Thanks in advance,

Danny
    [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

PM Returned

wow.. after 4am.. time to go home .. lol
    [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
    PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

Originally posted by LEADFOOTjosh View Post
      PM Returned

wow.. after 4am.. time to go home .. lol
      That is crazy man. get some sleep and call me later today.

Thanks again.
      [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Glad to see that you and Josh are getting together on this... I was going to recommend him, his shop, and his work!
        Regards,
        Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

Originally posted by mybrokenjeep View Post
          Glad to see that you and Josh are getting together on this... I was going to recommend him, his shop, and his work!
          I recommend him as well.
          Check out .

Comment

Thanks I should be going by his place this weekend.

What do you say Josh. I lend you the jeep for a few weeks you can build some prototype stuff for bolt on sales and then you can leave the prototype sets on the jeep... I'll pay for the fendewells...

Comment

Alright met with Josh today I and will be dropping the silver slug off on Monday. Thanks Josh for meeting with me today and showing me around your shop. Nice clean place with plenty of room.

Okay pressure is on here is what Josh is working with. I hope he can clean up the majority of the exposed silver, the shock tower area, bring everything closer to the frame and tighten up the right side gap. Can’t wait. It is like waiting for Christmas day.

Comment

Are they done yet?

Comment

yes Gary.. we finished them up.. we kept it simple.. we trimmed up the factory liner and gave it a few extra mount points to tighten it.. we also made a panel to cover the large gap on the right.. then painted it with under coat to make it all uniform..

we were originally thinking about making complete new inner fender wells.. but with all the weird angles it was not a cost effiective options..

we hope Danny "JK08" is happy
                  [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
                  PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

Originally posted by LEADFOOTjosh View Post
                    yes Gary.. we finished them up.. we kept it simple.. we trimmed up the factory liner and gave it a few extra mount points to tighten it.. we also made a panel to cover the large gap on the right.. then painted it with under coat to make it all uniform..

we were originally thinking about making complete new inner fender wells.. but with all the weird angles it was not a cost effiective options..

we hope Danny "JK08" is happy
                    . yup i am happy my wife liked them as well. I will post a side by side when i get home from big bear. It was simple but really cleaned up the front. It took me the third time showing the work off to even notice the filler piece. When i get the coin i will be back to leadfoot for sure. Thanks josh for making her pretty again.

Comment

Update

Okay Here we go as stated above the original option was not going to be cost effiective.

Before

After

I think they came out great and Leadfoot really cleaned up the whole front area for a great deal.

Now i just need steering upgrades, a cage, lightbar roof rack combo, rear bumper and about another 10K and I will be set...

Thanks again and Leadfoot Offroad has a nice clean shop and Friendly people there to help.

Comment

Working...
                      X