Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post it to a photo host like PhotoBucket, then copy the IMG file to the thread.
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by novabrian72 View Post
      how do youy post pics its been too long
      Go to the help threads. Its explained in detail there.

Also I got a muffler shop to bend my stinger (tube) for a six pack. Good way to go if you don't have a friend with a bender.
      It was like that when I got here.

Comment

[SIZED ][/SIZED]
        Last edited by novabrian72; 05-22-12, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Comment

[COLOR="sienna"]This is what you want to make the stinger from, but what bumper do you have on the CJ? Is it the stock bumper?[/COLOR]

[COLOR="sienna"]Hey, quick question... why didnt you run tube on the outside of your cage? I only see two tubes down the center from the A-Pillar to the B-Piller. My guess would be knocking your head on the bar a lot, or you purchased the cage that way? I have a CJ5 in need of a cage, I'm just looking at options. [/COLOR]
            [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
            Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post

[COLOR="sienna"]This is what you want to make the stinger from, but what bumper do you have on the CJ? Is it the stock bumper?[/COLOR]

[COLOR="sienna"]Hey, quick question... why didnt you run tube on the outside of your cage? I only see two tubes down the center from the A-Pillar to the B-Piller. My guess would be knocking your head on the bar a lot, or you purchased the cage that way? I have a CJ5 in need of a cage, I'm just looking at options. [/COLOR]
              Yes i bought it this way.it looksbas thought someone just added onto an existing roll bar because it goes good welding then bad welding.i would like to add a few things to it before i paint it.i dont have any bumpers right now.

Comment

Working...
              X