Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer Ramps

This was a fun little cutting and welding project. After installing wider tires (37x14.50R15) and wheel spacers, I found my Jeep no longer fit between the fenders on the trailer. With these ramps, I can now drive over the fenders. This seemed easier than cutting and reshaping fenders.

I spend most of my money on four-wheeling, the rest I just waste.

Very cool. Most guys just destroy their trailer fenders. Looks good.
    It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Wouldn't it have been easier to make the fenders pivot6 out, kinda like the Uhaul trailers?
      To me any excuse to remove weight of the Jeep and the trailer is a good thing, Still a nice job though

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
        Wouldn't it have been easier to make the fenders pivot6 out, kinda like the Uhaul trailers?
        To me any excuse to remove weight of the Jeep and the trailer is a good thing, Still a nice job though
        Didn't you just add a ton of steel, to your trailer last month?

Comment

Nope took 150 pounds of wood off and added about 20 pounds of steel to make the structure stronger and it's still lighter at the end of the day

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
            Nope took 150 pounds of wood off and added about 20 pounds of steel to make the structure stronger and it's still lighter at the end of the day
            Sorry, my mistake.:bonk:

Comment

Working...
            X