Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plasma Cutters :D

Originally posted by Dukes69

And lastly, we have a Plasma Cutter. Its also an older cutter, probably about 8 years old. Brand is Electra Beckum, and all the writing is in German. I cant read German. It needs a torch and/or some one who knows how to rewire it. Its a 220v unit. I bought it from a shop that was going out of buisness and its been sitting in the corner of mine for a while as well. I was told it cuts 1/4 inch. Asking $250, maybe shipping, but its pretty heavy.
    Pics:

Please e-mail or PM me if you have any questions. All items are in Temecula, CA.
    Thank you,
    Chris
    Dude, I was all over that plasma cutter except the german part. Anyway...this showed up today Cuts 3/8th like butter
    ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
    00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
    97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Re: Re: SoCal: tablesaw, bandsaw and plasma cutter

Originally posted by Chris_L
    Dude, I was all over that plasma cutter except the german part. Anyway...this showed up today Cuts 3/8th like butter
    [img]http://www.fototime.com/D14B88CCDAB48CB/standard.jpg[/img ]

see you tomorrow!

(I have some angle that wants to be cut, but it's a PITA using a cutting wheel on the ol' angle grinder... you know how that goes)

Comment

Sorry, I had to split the thread . . .

Its funny you meantion that showing up, because this just fell off a truck in front of my place

Speaking of 3/8's like butter!!!

[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

you lucky bastards! you beter be cutting some serious steel to pay for those!

congrats to both of you! very nice equipment there
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Working...
        X