Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YJ of the month

Hello everyone, I am not sure if this is the correct section to post this so please forgive me if it is not. Jeep Forum has the YJ of the Month contest going on right now. I entered my little YJ into the mix just to see what would happen. Feel free to check out the thread and if you feel my YJ is "ok" I would greatly appreciate your vote! Next month I am running for class president and home coming king!!!

Thanks,
    B

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/m...e-now-1347462/

Voted!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

You mean queen don't you? . Voted. Good luck.
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Ok voted Queenie.
        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Brett you know you are not supposed to do this right? They can disqualify you for that, By the way I voted for ya the first day they posted it. You might want to delete your post here though

Comment

Voted. Good luck on it!
            USMC F&AM

Comment

Voted.
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                Brett you know you are not supposed to do this right? They can disqualify you for that, By the way I voted for ya the first day they posted it. You might want to delete your post here though
                I am not sure why i would be disqualified? I am not saying specifically to only vote for me... if you look at my original post it clearly states to check out the thread and only vote for me if you feel my YJ is "ok". If someone feels another one is better they are more than willing and able to vote for another YJ... My post was more for letting MJR know about the contest..and several JF members are asking for more votes.... only way to get more votes is to let people know about it...

Regardless i hope the best YJ wins... and we drink beer in Calico this weekend!

Comment

On the bright side you are still in the lead, I know that they disqualified peeps on the TJ contest for doing so

Comment

Your YJ is the best of the bunch running for the month.
                    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Working...
                    X