Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genright fender upgrade

I spent the last 3 months (yes 3, due to juggling a new baby) installing genright front fenders, rear corner guard wraps, and rear flares. Here are some of the few pics I took. After finally completing the installation, and driving the jeep for some time, I developed an pinon seal leak. Aaah the agaony! At least it looks cool. All the genright stuff is their new aluminum armor except the rocker guard

The before

The During

The AFter

Looks pretty darn nice Ryan

Comment

Looks very good, well done. Lucky for me mine are just bolt ons… I hope to have them next week as they shipped today.
      [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Looks good! How did you paint them? I have already had some chips in mine during the install :/ What kind of primer did you use?

Thanks,
        B

Comment

I didn't paint them, had them done by a local paint shop. They used a metal etching primer from what I understand. I had them painted after I cut the stock fenders and mocked it up.

Comment

Very nice Ryan.
            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Looks real good. I like the color match in the rear. It's a lil hard to tell. Are the fronts 2 tone with the "frails" painted blk, so it looks close to a oem fender. If so, thats a nice touch, that I've never seen b4. Nice job.
              It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Looks great! Good job on the color scheme and the install.

Comment

Working...
                X