Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JK Roll Cage Kits?

NOt sure where to post this so here it is...

Okay so I was thinking about getting a roll cage kit for my JK does anyone have one and can you still put the hard top on with no modifications? Looks like you cannot put the hard top on judging by trying to put my hand under the top and existing roll bar but who knows? I just do not want to buy it and not be able to use the hard top. If it was up to me I would roll with the doors off and top down all the time but I have a wife and kids. The kids are cool with the top down but the misses does not like it off in the winter. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Danny
    [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Rock hard, Poly Performance, Orfab, PSC all make ones that will allow you to use your factory hard top
    [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by dr.dirty View Post
      rock hard, poly performance, orfab, psc all make ones that will allow you to use your factory hard top
      thanks for the reply i will look into them.
      [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
      X