Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneek peek at Brian's Jeep (ECV Jeep)

At a little affair at Brian's house tonite, the main attraction behind the pig roast was the arrival of "Penny", the long lost CJ. Brian said it was ok to post a couple of teaser shots here, and guarantied that he will be Jeeping in the next couple of weeks. Lots of aluminum parts (skids, control arms, gas tank, quarter panel covers....). A very slick Curry Rock Jock 60 in the rear that was massaged by Tri County Gear. Looking sweet.

Welcome back Brian

Last edited by Mitch; 09-11-11, 12:17 PM.

Very Nice!!
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Penny all grown up! Yee haw! It's too purty to get dirty... Congrats Brian.
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Great looking rig!
        USMC F&AM

Comment

It has been a long time coming.....primarily due to lack of funds and attention. Just a couple of minor things to finish (rear sway bar, fuel gauge, modify tire carrier, finish engine skid, wire license plate light, etc.) and she will be ready for the shake down runs. Maybe a little something in the Cougar BUttes area first then off to the Hammers and beyond.

It has been a long build. Moved the drivetrain up and forward, clocked the Atlas four speed flat, raised the body mounts 1 inch, hacked out the floor, built a one off double triangulated four-link rear, and three-link front....and all the associated headaches that go with it. Had to build a one off hyudrolic clutch cylinder to clear the front uppoer control arm, so the crappy CJ clutch linkage is a goner! All the links are 7075, the skid plates are all 6061, and all the body armor came from Gerald at Savvy.

Once this phase of the build is finished I would like to build a new dash, and ultimately a new custom cage (Jimmyrig....are you listening?) and a paint job.

Looking to do some shakedown runs the first weekend in October, if not sooner! Max, Mitch and Roger all let me know that they were in, so it will definitely be good times.
          Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Looks great Brian. Sorry we missed the unavailing and the pig. Looking forward to seeing on the trail again.
            Check out .

Comment

Ohhhhh we that is one sexy CJ... Yep I am listening Cant wait to get our hands on her...

Once this phase of the build is finished I would like to build a new dash, and ultimately a new custom cage (Jimmyrig....are you listening?) and a paint job.

Looking to do some shakedown runs the first weekend in October, if not sooner! Max, Mitch and Roger all let me know that they were in, so it will definitely be good times.[/QUOTE]
              Head nut at Outdoorlogic
              Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
              www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Wow! I like.

Comment

That is one sexy CJ... Great job on the build, and good luck with the shake downs...

Comment

That is so much pur-ti-er then another built TJ. Looks awesome. Thats a rig to be proud of.
                    It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Working...
                    X