Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8.8 install

ok so i have acquired my 8.8 axle and all the parts i need to install it. i have it all bolted in right now just kinda a temporay thing. all the old brackets have been cut off and all the grunt work is done. i was wondering if anyone might be able to help me set it up as far as centering and setting the pinon angle. i dont have the welder i need but i do have the 220 50 amp power at my house in my garage. or i can even trailer it. i would like to do this myself rather than pay a shop to do it because i already have so much wrench time under it. i like to work on my own jeep and i want to learn more so if ur up for helping / teaching then great. ill buy lunch and beer. ray

I would be willing to burn it in for you. If you can trailer it to Hemet it would be Ideal if not I will have to work it in to my schedule. Let me know I am available on Sundays and Mondays.
    It's not leaking it's marking its territory.

Comment

if you cant find any help this weekend.. shoot me PM.. ill be back from the river on Monday night..
      [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
      PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

thanks guys i appreciate the replys. i get a hold of one of u over the weekend.

Comment

Working...
        X