Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tube Benders

Hello Everyone,

What is everyone's thoughts on tube benders. Does anyone have any suggestions on inexpensive tube benders for making bumpers or roll cages. I won't be opening a fab shop with it but I want it to work on my mine and my friends jeeps and last for a while.

What do you guys and gals own as a tube benders?

check theses out

http://www.probender.com/
    Head nut at Outdoorlogic
    Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
    www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

While not inexpensive, I have a JMR hydraulic bender. I works great. Little spendy, but a nice piece.
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Stay away from the press type benders at harbor freight. I don't know of a brand name, but the type that bolts to the floor, on a stand, that you use a lever to bend the tubing, are good and inexpensive. I would also recommend a tube notcher.
        It was like that when I got here.

Comment

dude buy the jd2 bender. u can get the manual pull type and if u want u can upgrade to hydraulic later or if u know how to fab u can use a harbor freight air hydraulic ram and save seriuos dough. but the bender comes as a full kit with 1 die. it doesnt matter what bender u buy the dies are what breaks the wallet.

Comment

x2 on jd2. that's what i'm looking at and you can buy used dies for cheaper
            College Jeeper on a budget

Comment

if u know where to get used dies at u let me know because i havent been able to find them.

Comment

check out pirate4x4. not trying to get you away from this forum but i've seen some for sale on there. also check craigslist daily.
                College Jeeper on a budget

Comment

Working...
                X