X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

set sir bump cans

Add some support

Head nut at Outdoorlogic
    Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
    www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Weld it all up ( the picture of the lower kickers in the can didnt show)

Head nut at Outdoorlogic
      Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials

Comment

Here is the last of it all pretty and painted Thats all for now:

Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

Now to go jump it behind the shop
          Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyrig View Post
            Now to go jump it behind the shop
            And to think I thought it was a matching set of really low RTI ramps you were building......LOL

Comment

WOW. Very nice Jimmy! That looks really good. What are the airbumps bumping? The axle tube? or do you have a flat plate down there?

Airbumps are definitely something coming soon for me. I need to be able to crawl and hit the desert.
              |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

where the hell are you finding all these cherokee guys.....LOL looks good, see ya in a day or so....

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
                  WOW. Very nice Jimmy! That looks really good. What are the airbumps bumping? The axle tube? or do you have a flat plate down there?

Airbumps are definitely something coming soon for me. I need to be able to crawl and hit the desert.
                  It hit the flat of the leaf spring just about a 1/2 inch away from the spring plate
                  Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

Dont tell anybody but I am starting to like them

Originally posted by xjkevin View Post
                    where the hell are you finding all these cherokee guys.....LOL looks good, see ya in a day or so....
                    Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

have you flexed it to make sure the shocks dont hit the side of the holes.....im sure you have....

Comment

have you flexed it to make sure the shocks dont hit the side of the holes.....im sure you have....
                        haha mine used to rub all over the holes... It will clearance itself eventually lol

Originally posted by jimmyrig
                        Dont tell anybody but I am starting to like them
                        Come to the darkside...
                        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Yeah we did,
                          when you mount further in (closer to center) the travel of the shock is 1:1 closer to the outside you have more movement.
                          Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

Working...
                          X