Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outdooor logic takes on my rail

well took my rail over to jimmy to address a few problems. the front end was cracked, i needed to install new seats, and some other small details. got alot more than expected. lots of little extras. oh and the seat mounting involved widening the chassis. jimmy didnt like the idea but got her done. he has a great team over there. i couldnt be happier. if i can figure out how to post pics i will. tried to but "f"ed it all up. im sure jim will put up some of what he has.
    Last edited by bails85; 09-25-10, 09:07 PM.

i cant see the pics...

Comment

dude i cant figure out how to put them on there. all i keep getting is little boxes with red x's in em. tried 3 times.

Comment

This turned out to be a fun little project.. I will post up pics on Monday, they are all saved on the desktop at work.
        Head nut at Outdoorlogic
        Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
        www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

the after pics will be great but i want to post the before pics just so everyone can see the talent that comes from o.l. there is a wide range of skills there not just jeeps. and just so everyone knows jimmy takes very good care of his friends here at mjr. hook him up with your projects to help keep his shop going so we all have a spot to go when we need work done. this is the first time i have used o.l. so im not just vouching for my buddy. he took care of me like ive known him 10 years. trust me u wont regret it. thanks again to jim pete and ronnie.
          Last edited by bails85; 09-25-10, 11:26 PM.

Comment

So here are few build pics;

Head nut at Outdoorlogic
            Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials

Comment

So we are pretty much done with this project all that is left is a floor. Here are some pics

Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

Cool build...I really like that light bar.
                95 YJ
                2.5L Low Output, 4.5" RE, 35" KM2's, D30 Aussie, 8.8, TeraLow 4:1, Outdoor Logic custom fab - Cage, Tube fenders, Sliders, and more.

Comment

Clean job integrating the new parts of the cage with the old... Once its painted Im sure it will look like the new parts were always there. Good work guys!
                  |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

beautiful! looks great

Comment

Thanks it everybody... We worked hard to make it flow new and old. It help when you get a customer that trusts you with a little freedom to just go for it... That allows creativity to go wild. Bails85 Thanks again, oh and get those pictures up of the new floor.
                      Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

Looks good and more proof that there is a talented team of guys working with Jimmy at Outdoor logic.

Comment

you missed a spot......LOL looks great guys.....ill be bringin the new f150 to ya for some tube bumper action in a few days!!!

Comment

Sweet and four link the rear :yay:

Originally posted by xjkevin View Post
                            you missed a spot......LOL looks great guys.....ill be bringin the new f150 to ya for some tube bumper action in a few days!!!
                            Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

Working...
                            X