Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome post! Nice work on all the upgrades, looks like they really paid off.
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

thanks guys! Honestly dont know what else I could really do to make it better, ok thats a lie. Would like to keep it as is for a while and save up for a daily driver. My jeep is getting to the point to where its not a daily driver, although its a blast to drive around town.
      [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Very nice setup. With that new suspension, I'd think it would do even better around town. Tires are expensive, though. Have you done some anti-theft upgrades too?
        holes = cowbell

Comment

yes tires are expensive, but I dont commute very far at to work. Theft devices? yes I have a few
          [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Jeep looks nice. I have read some good reviews on that Rock Krawler kit. I wish I could have done the Rubicon for my shakedown.
            Check out .

Comment

Steve's Booger had the rockkrawler suspension on it and he did very well with it in JV, so seems like a very good choice to me. Ole Barney boy isn't exactly easy on stuff

Comment

Yea I remember that jeep, loved that thing.

I did a ton of research on this suspension set up before I made the purchase. So far it has been great

Comment

Decided to head out to meet some friends in JV on sat. got 3 hours of sleep the night before (worked till 2am) drove 3 hrs to the trails then drove back home that night... was worth every minute of it!)
                  tested out the suspension on some real rocks (Hammers). Did extremely well. I had the biggest smile on my face the entire day! We ran Sunbonnet, then Turkey Claw. Also got up to 60mph in the desert sections:

this tire was apparently way off the ground. Didn't even feel like in behind the wheel

Comment

Looks like the work paid off man, nice flex shot.
                    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X