Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Weiners for Wheelers BBQ Trailer

Well got bored last week and was checking out the back yard for a project.
    Had a old BBQ Smoker

Then I was on a mission

My friend Warren had a old trailer
    a 1950s International Truck bed with out Fenders the price was right, FREE

So A Good Freind Spent Saturday cutting Welding beating the trailer to fit the smoker on!
    Then Realized I could put Two on There.
    So we went to Lowes to pick up a second grill.
    I plan to donate it to Non Profits and clubs to use whenever they want , You know to give something back.
    I have been very blessed this year selling my off road trailers.

So here it is its not NEW but it has character

Got some Bling Rims and new Lights for it and will be putting those on today

Well when is the next Meet and Greet
    2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Oct 2. Is the yearly Adopt-A-Trail BBQ. I would bet that they already have a BBQ lined up though. I think that it is awesome that you are willing to lend it out to the off-road community for events. You should put your off-road trailers website on the side.
    Those left standing
    Will make millions
    Writing books on ways
    It should have been
    -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

If Not let me know I can deliver it out halfway No charge

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

Got the lights on and the bling rims, its going out this weekend to the Lake on Saturday and then to the beach on Sunday.

Comment

Uh-oh - this doesn't look good....
          Oscar

Comment

I have the same BBQ smoker....I love it. Can you open both BBQ's at the same time when on the trailer?

Be sure to bring it out to IDTT next year...I'll bring a bunch of Tri-Tip!

Comment

Originally posted by SAR Jeeper View Post
              I have the same BBQ smoker....I love it. Can you open both BBQ's at the same time when on the trailer?

Be sure to bring it out to IDTT next year...I'll bring a bunch of Tri-Tip!
              Its set up as a smoker on one side and a grill on the other, So with space limitations the answer is NO but a smoker doesnt need to be open as frequently as the grill side I am also fabricating a quick disconnect on the grill side so it will be just left open when needed.

Comment

I love my smoker. Ideally with a smoker the lid should never be opened till the meat is ready to come off. Got to love those wireless meat thermometers for that.
                Those left standing
                Will make millions
                Writing books on ways
                It should have been
                -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Very cool. Nice work. I like it although now I'm craving some smoke ribs.
                  Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by OU812 View Post
                    I love my smoker. Ideally with a smoker the lid should never be opened till the meat is ready to come off. Got to love those wireless meat thermometers for that.
                    where did you buy one from? I need one! My favorite way of cooking on this grill is taking my tri-tip and smoking it for only about two hours at about 200 degrees. Then i'll move the fire into main grill and cook indirect heat for about 30 minutes at about 325 degrees. Mmmmmm

Comment

I found my wireless meat thermometer at Home Depot. I also have and electric smoker. Materdaddy has the same smoker and he uses a Harbor freight router speed control to fine tune the heat. I'm sure we could start a whole thread on this stuff.
                      Those left standing
                      Will make millions
                      Writing books on ways
                      It should have been
                      -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Originally posted by OU812 View Post
                        I found my wireless meat thermometer at Home Depot. I also have and electric smoker. Materdaddy has the same smoker and he uses a Harbor freight router speed control to fine tune the heat. I'm sure we could start a whole thread on this stuff.
                        Scott mentioned the wireless thermometer at Home Depot. I searched our HDs and bLowe's to no avail. I ended up buying online. Then, found one at Sears. I now have 2.
                        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

WE need a Diner section!
                          Post up your favorite receipes! C'Mon Mods lets do it!
                          Bribe you with some ribs

Comment

Working...
                          X