Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• caging the jeep

im thinking of takin my 500 dollar cherokee, choppin the roof off and caging it. then get rid of all the smog crap and run that thing offroad like its nobody's business. Sound Good??
    B R E T T
    87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Chop it dude!
    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

just make sure you do it right the XJ is a unibody and the roof is a major part of the structure but hey have fun with it
      75 blazer + 81 CJ-7 + 90 Wrangler = Tonka Jeep Dave

Comment

That would include tying it into the unibody right? If anyone has ano info on doing this or know any websites about chopping it, post em here, i wanna do this right.
        B R E T T

Comment

cajunzj on this forum is in the process of doing the same thing -- he's the one with the featured jeep in the GALLERY this month - yup, with the skull on the hood.
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
            cajunzj on this forum is in the process of doing the same thing -- he's the one with the featured jeep in the GALLERY this month - yup, with the skull on the hood.
            Is he choppin the whole thing or is he just gonna leave it open in the back. Im just loookin for something to do/learn with my jeep that was cheap. Thanks tho
            B R E T T

Comment

Working...
            X