Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welding supply's

Any one know of a welding supply store in the Ontario/Upland/RC area that's open Saturdays? I've been using Airgas on 4th but their not open Saturday any more and I cant get there during the week.

Scott
    Come to the dark side.....
    We have Cookies!

Well, it's a good long way from your area, but Action Gas in Murietta is open on Saturdays.

http://www.actiongasws.com/
    holes = cowbell

Comment

Do you have a cal welding supply near? I use the one in Riverside
      censored for having an opinion

Comment

Pattons Metal has some welding supplies. I don't think that they carry gas but they might. They have three locations. Here's the website:
        http://www.pattonscorp.com/catalog/
        [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
        Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
        [/COLOR]

Comment

Was there not a welding place on Mission in Pomona or Montclair? Used to buy stuff from them when I lived in Pomona.

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
            Was there not a welding place on Mission in Pomona or Montclair? Used to buy stuff from them when I lived in Pomona.
            There's a Pattons off of Mission and California in either Pomona or Ontario. The website has a list of their other locations.
            [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
            Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
            [/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks for the responses. Pattons is not too far from me. I forgot they have basic welding supplies.
              I used to go to a shop off mountain and ninth. When they closed I started using air gas. Now their closed Saturdays and at five weekdays. I was able to sneak out of work today and get some wire for my mig. Now at least I'm good till I run out of gas again.
              Come to the dark side.....
              We have Cookies!

Comment

actually OSH on foothill carries the small spools of welding wire if you are in a pinch

Comment

Next time you run out of wire on a weekend check home depot. They carry the 10lbs roll(I think its 10 atleast) of lincoln super arc wire

Comment

Was at harbor freight and they carry the larger spools of welding wire in 0.020, 0.030 and 0.035 and for 20 bucks that is a pretty darn good price

Comment

Lowes works in a pinch, they even have mix gas on an exchange program. I like 5 Star Gas and Gear...
                      Head nut at Outdoorlogic
                      Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
                      www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

The guy at airgas on 4th told me last time I was there that Fontana & Ontario airgas stores were open sat.
                        You can make it

Comment

HF MIG wire may be alright, but I wonder about the quality. Was having a mysterious problem porosity at one point, and a professional welder said that it could very likely have been the wire. He said sometimes the wire could have contaminants and, he'd have to strip off a bunch at at time before he could get a good weld again. I haven't had the problem since running out of that particular wire.
                          holes = cowbell

Comment

Now you know how the Chinese get rid of their toxic waste metals.
                            "They look Friendly" G. Custer

Comment

No joke, huh!
                              holes = cowbell

Comment

Working...
                              X