Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slip yoke & Service

I had the slip yoke done today -what a big difference!, plus it looks better too.
    Unfortunately I don't have the time, tools or Patience to do the work myself, so I need to find someone I can trust...Im not to happy with the people I used for the lift and yoke, I don't think I will ever order anything from them anymore either, you would think with the economy the way it is that you would get good service.
    Ive heard so much about Brothers in Ontario, I might go pay them a visit and check them out.
    Fredo

So you just need a service?
    An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

I am looking at gears,full cage,Rockers,Winch etc.
      Hard to find someone that isn't out to sell you things you really don't need.
      I am happy with the results but it was a hassle dealing with these people...they acted like they were doing me a favor, instead of, I am doing them a favor for bringing them business.
      I am supposed bring the jeep back in ten days to check the yoke out, I don't think I will do that, I will pay someone else to inspect it before I go back.

Comment

Hey Fred, who did you have do the lift?

Ron

Comment

Working...
        X