Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coil Spring Clamps

Not sure if anybody has the same problem as I do with my front coil springs rotating! So my brother made a few sets that bolt right in.. If you would like a set for $ (not sure of the costs yet), Email me at kstwbaker@yahoo.com and we'll bring them to Calico IDTT #7.....

I sell them for $12.00 w/bolts. Shipping not included! Have 10 sets ready to go to Calico IDTT or if you need them sooner email ito4xn.

Comment

I did have that problem. On one side the factory spring clamp (flimsy) had broken off. Some Jeeps only come with one, and some none. I bought mine a few years back. One side fits a little loose, but that shouldn't be an issue with your design. In any case, the sheet metal screw proved inadequate to hold the clamps in place, even with Loc-Tite. I ended up welding (big tacks) the clamps to the perches. Now they do their job well. Short of that, using some JB Weld on the screw might suffice.

According to some, clamping down the front springs can also mitigate death wobble symptoms.
      holes = cowbell

Comment

Very nicely made got to love some bling

Comment

I'm lucky mine still has both!
          An ugly Jeep with some stuff.....

Comment

at the time when i did mine i used 1/2 ridgid one hole straps (electrical parts) but i like the way yours look. mine looks kinda rigged but it worked for a while.

Comment

Working...
            X