Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Project is started

As many of you guys know, I flipped the TJ and bought it back from the insurance company. Now as a few of you are learning Art and myself have been doing some horse trading back and forth. Seems we are both getting a project out of that jeep.
    He took the body, frame engine and tranny, got another frame and we brainstormed a bit.
    He has ended up with a frame body engine and tranny for his project and has extended the other frame to 101 inches so I can put it and my old suspension, tcase, under my 70 CJ6. I also am going put a klune underdrive and am looking for am looking for a 5 speed trany to put behind my dauntless V6.
    So the fun has started as next week I will be picking up the rolling chassis from Art and pull the body off the CJ6, I figure at my speed by next winter it will be ready for the trail, untill then I have a 67 CJ5 to wheel and keep up on the AAT team with.
    So Picks will be coming soon. I cannot wait to get my hands dirty.
    censored for having an opinion

Yee Haww, come joing the Build thread party! This is the most builds I've ever seen at one time on MJR. We must be getting bored with th bunny trails... Good luck, can't wait to see what happens here.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

got the rolling chassis home

the stretch to 101 inches

Ax15 tranny for the beast

keeping the Nth degree short arm jyro joint lift

censored for having an opinion

Comment

Very cool..I,ll be following it as well as the others..
        "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Working...
        X