Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if it will make you feel any more confident about Simple Green, but that is what we used on the Submarines to clean them.

Comment

We use a big heated tank of it to clean carbon and just about everything else off of aluminum at the turbine factory, works amazingly well at about 150 degrees... Makes stuff look like new... dont leave it too long or it will start to etch the finish...

Comment

looks good, mike! are you using grease (i noticed the Zerk fitting on the oil fill plug) or just oiling it with a zerk so you don't have to unscrew the plug?

i'm jealous... my A/C is long gone (but i do have an air tank that fits under the hood )

Comment

NICE FAB WORK!

You think a girl could coerce him into making another set???

LOL...just kidding...they are real nice though!

Tam
          2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
          Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by cbremer
            looks good, mike! are you using grease (i noticed the Zerk fitting on the oil fill plug) or just oiling it with a zerk so you don't have to unscrew the plug?

i'm jealous... my A/C is long gone (but i do have an air tank that fits under the hood )
            That's how it comes from Extreme Outback Products with a grease fitting. I don't know where the instructions are and it says in there somewhere what kind of grease to use.

And oh I used my A/C this weekend to boot.
            88 XJ Wagoneer/06 Frontier NISMO KC
            "Got Groceries ?"

Comment

Sweet setup MJR, having A/C and OBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailbst
                Sweet setup MJR, having A/C and OBA.
                Thanks. Now I just need to get off my arse to make a air tank for underneath the Jeep and plumb it all so I don't have to run an open chuck. Then I will try some air tools out.
                "Got Groceries ?"

Comment

Got mine from Kilby for $35, nice 2 1/2 gallons, powder coated, they have larger ones for very reasonable prices...

Comment

Originally posted by carrizojim
                    Got mine from Kilby for $35, nice 2 1/2 gallons, powder coated, they have larger ones for very reasonable prices...
                    I would except the problem is I want a custom one. The normal hot dog tanks don't fit well under a XJ. What I want is 2.5-5 gal and not hang down below the frame rails or anywhere else. I need to get under there and see what I can come up with.
                    "Got Groceries ?"

Comment

post some pictures of this tank. i'd like to see this custom design. the rest of your parts look great.
                      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Those brackets look really good. What size of drivebelt did you use when you mounted it? And what Sanden model number did you use for the compressor? Your compressor looks like a couple of model numbers of Sanden compressors found on most Medium/Heavy Truck AC systems. Also, that compressor looks like a fixed mount unit. How much for the plans for the brackets or to have a set made? My email is in my profile.
                        88 Cherokee Chief--My FIRST one!!!

87 Cherokee Laredo--My FAST one!!!

Comment

Airtight your front bumper and use it as your tank. Thats what we do.. Works great.

Comment

Working...
                          X