Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MJR’s Got Talent

I’ve been a Subscriber to MJR for two years now. I haven’t posted much and I’ve only been on a few runs. But I do frequent the website quite a bit. I’ve always considered myself a mechanical person but I am humbled by the talent I see in many of you. It’s one thing to have the skills you guys have, but it’s another to combine them with instructions, advice, photos and idea sharing. I’ve even read threads where many of you have not actually met in person and volunteered to go to one another house on a build project. Even though this site is worldwide I’m glad I live in SoCal where the heart of MJR resides. I can’t imagine being in better hands in the event one of us need a trail repair. You guy’s Rock.

Wait til you go wheelin with em'! Nice props!
    Living the Dream"!
    , Joe

Comment

That's why I have hung around. Great group of people. As Roger says "MJR is the best Jeep site on the www". There is a reason for that.
      Check out .

Comment

Nicely said! Couldn't agree more.
        I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

couldnt agree more

Comment

I think that MJR is such a great site that I put an MJR Sticker on my Titan Pick-up! I'm trying to sneak one on my wife's car! It's not going well...

Seriously, I have made so many good friends on MJR that at times it's almost overwhelming.

Brian, you rock also!
            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
            MJR moderator
            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
            Jeep Patrol Leader
            Reforestation Supervisor
            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
            Eagle Scout

Comment

I'm glad Tam recruited me from another unnamed jeep website and showed me the light. We have met some life-long friends here which we wouldn't have otherwise. Great bunch of people here! I also have an MJR sticker on my truck, albeit the small one. I'm not sure if the wifey would let me throw one on the car though... We'll see.
              If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Well said everybody.
                X2 on all of it.

Scott

Comment

Working...
                X