Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S & W rollcage add-on

For turkey week instead of wheeling, I decided to replace the fast back rollbar in the Yj with the sport bar that extends fully to rear. Also when doing this I added the front cage section from S&W and added additional bars to the rear section over the kid's heads.

The S&W kit is a good quality kit, all dom 1.75 /0.120 wall tube. It came prenotched on all bars except the 2 down tubes to the floor. For fitment I did have to cut and renotch all the bars except for the 2 overhead spreaders. Once all the notches and test fitting was completed it went together easily.

I wanted to mention this kit as good quality because it comes with all the bars/bends each and every kit does but at a lower pricepoint than most vendors. Cost me right at 275 with shipping for the kit.

I will add some pics tommorrow sometime after work.
    "It's Not Rocket Surgery"

Have looked at this cage and a few other like it. I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures.
    Those left standing
    Will make millions
    Writing books on ways
    It should have been
    -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Pics of cage

Comment

Everything forward of the center bar was from sw race. the 3 additional bars on the back section i cut out of the old center bar from the fastback cage i had.

Comment

Thats nice. I need me one of thouse.
          Those left standing
          Will make millions
          Writing books on ways
          It should have been
          -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Yep, this is next on my list!! Nice job!

Scott
            "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

Working...
            X