Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• building a rig and need mjr help

i need info on how to 4 link my rear end. im doing an 8.8 conversion so i figured why not now. i have an 89 xj. does anyone know of a kit for this. i pretty much want a tj system under my xj. any pics or advice will help. or if any has done this send me your build. i want this to be a clean rig and i am going to do a complete build but the 4 link and the rear axle swap is first. thank

i sent you some links, rockkrawler.com sells rear 4 link for xj, tnt customs sells a rear 4 link kit for cherokee, before you start doing all this building on your jeep you need to figure out the internet a bit better, so you can check out the sites i sent you yesterday....and the pirate link i sent you should answer all your ?s.......happy building........

Comment

got em

i got em kevin thanks for all your help im starting to catch on to the web thing a little better

Comment

hey kevin

i was on line searching for a rear 4 link kit and i found one from a company called clayton offroad. i think thats what im going to go with. if u get a chance check it out.

Comment

yep didnt even think about claytons, def. good choice..

Comment

Working...
          X