Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windshield washer bottle

Ever since I put my tube fenders on, I have missed having windshield washers because the bottle did not fit on the home made inner fenders.
    Had a brain storm last night and bought a small radiator overflow bottle from autozone, drilled a nice round hole in it with a unibit snapped the stock rubber grommet and pump in it and made a bracket to mount it. Stock hose and wire connector reached so had not have to mess with it. Now I can get rid of the trail dust again at the end of the day and somewhat see where the heck I ma going.
    Not a bad fix for a total of about 10 bucks

Excellent Idea Art, that looks pretty sweet! Not bad at all for 10 buks.

Comment

That’s the best kind of fix. Cheap, simple, and effective. Good job.
      Those left standing
      Will make millions
      Writing books on ways
      It should have been
      -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Looks great & nice install.
        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Best part is to get the windshield clean late in the afternoon when you are driving towards the sun. Some of the dusty trails make for near zero visibility

Comment

Art, this is it. This is how the crossbreed begins. I installed a bottle from an Isuzu Trooper for the same reasons. Nice work.
            Check out .

Comment

That looks good! Looks like it came that way. Good job.

Comment

good work art!

What fluid are you using?

It looks like you had Early Cuyler (Squidbillies) fill up the resivouir for you!
                An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

Its water with some windex

Comment

funny thing is, it kinda looks like that fancy pink radiator fluid

good improvising Art; I'm gonna remember that when I get tube fenders set up
                    holes = cowbell

Comment

Working...
                    X