Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake Jeep Rock Corners & Bumper

For those of you that went wheeling with us at TDS this year you'll recognise the blue Toyota FJ in these pictures. Rebel and I have been busy building custom rock corners and a front bumper since he tore them off at TDS.

After TDS

Corners built with 3/16 diamond

Bumper

Here's the new front Bumper

I know it's not a jeep and he would kill me if he knew I posted his FJ (fake jeep) on this site, but thought those that watched him remove his plastic piece by piece would enjoy it.
    Last edited by cweed; 04-07-09, 10:25 PM.

That is starting to look like a pretty sharp Fake Jeep

Comment

At least it's parked next to a Jeep! Maybe some of the Jeep will rub off on the Toyota...
      SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
      MJR moderator
      MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
      Jeep Patrol Leader
      Reforestation Supervisor
      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
      Eagle Scout

Comment

Cool. Tell him to tube it out.

Was kinda cool watching him drag his body along the trails. gives it that "I abuse my junk" look.
        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Looks cool! I always liked the FJ's, wouldn't mind having one in black or silver.
          95 YJ
          2.5L Low Output, 4.5" RE, 35" KM2's, D30 Aussie, 8.8, TeraLow 4:1, Outdoor Logic custom fab - Cage, Tube fenders, Sliders, and more.

Comment

Hey Josh, the next project is just that, tubing the whole thing out. By the way I haven't forgotten about the beadlocks. It's just been busy building other stuff. I should have 6 more designs cut out within te next two weeks. Once I get the samples out I'll send you an email showing what I did.

Comment

no worries bro. I pick up the truck for the axles tomorrow. I need some 8x6.5 wheels. steel. some 40's, full hydro, and a trailer. I got a platefull right now.

Just got the frame brackets off earlier today.

anyways man that project Fj is gonna be nice. Some custom stuff on there.
              Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Working...
              X