Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tube Fenders

I started installing my Metal Fusion tube fenders today. Completed the drivers side. The instructions are very well written and included detaild pictures.

Flare and lights removed

Under the knife (sawzall and cut off wheel)

Fender removed

Dry fit

Finished product

1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Cool Al!!! Those will protect your Jeep really nice in the mall parking lot! Do you have any pictures of thhe mounting points?
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

those are NICE! let me know how it works out with no flares and the cops. i think that might be one of my next mods... i really like the look, and would like to be able to bump into the rocks a bit without damage
      looks great, man!
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Regarding the "cops" thing... A buddy of mine has tube fenders and a full width front axle (standard width rear, yeah I know, weird). Anyways, he got a ticket for no mud flaps and no flares. He installed rear TJ fender flares and mud flaps and the cops signed off the ticket. They don't care about the front axle. And this particular Jeep has 100% of the front tires outside the body. From the driver's seat you can see the front brakes!

Here's a link to a picture of said Jeep:
        http://www.tommyjeep.com/trips/johns.../images/17.jpg

BTW Igofshn, the fenders look great! I like the turn signals up there. Haven't seen that before.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyJeep
          Regarding the "cops" thing... A buddy of mine has tube fenders and a full width front axle (standard width rear, yeah I know, weird). Anyways, he got a ticket for no mud flaps and no flares. He installed rear TJ fender flares and mud flaps and the cops signed off the ticket. They don't care about the front axle. And this particular Jeep has 100% of the front tires outside the body. From the driver's seat you can see the front brakes!

Here's a link to a picture of said Jeep:
          http://www.tommyjeep.com/trips/johns.../images/17.jpg

BTW Igofshn, the fenders look great! I like the turn signals up there. Haven't seen that before.

That's what I'm hoping for.
          1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

i agree with tommy jeep -- nice touch!
            that is one FINE machine you've got there! we're going to ROCK the rubicon this year!
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
            X