Had fun with it like it was.

Now it's time to go bigger, lower and longer

Plans:
    Get it as low as possible
    78-80" Trackwidth
    104-106" WB
    c/o&bypass
    39-40" Tires

I picked up an 89 kp 60 and sterling for $700 off craigslist and cut 7.250 off the long side

Traded my hard top and doors for some goodies

Front axle build to follow...
    Last edited by Brice; 08-29-08, 03:49 PM.
    And NEVER call her by her friends name, unless you know how to fake a seizure

collecting parts. 10" c/o and 12" bypass for the rear
    $1000!!! practically brand new!!!

Comment

boss and gussets for 5th stud on knuckle

Last edited by Brice; 08-29-08, 02:10 PM.

Comment

fabrication on axle getting close to completion

Comment

that looks like fun. what are your goals?
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by brice View Post

plans:
            78-80" trackwidth
            104-106" wb
            c/o&bypass
            39-40" tires
            ^^^^^^
            Last edited by Brice; 08-29-08, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Jeeze B thats a big chunk of weight. U gonna stretch the back or just the front?

BTY ask yer dad if he new about that navy jet crash in alpine back in the 60's....hows the finger?
              97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
              WEB site

Comment

Originally posted by Britain View Post
                Jeeze B thats a big chunk of weight. U gonna stretch the back or just the front?

BTY ask yer dad if he new about that navy jet crash in alpine back in the 60's....hows the finger?
                yeah it's going to weigh a ton with 40s on it

i am going to stretch both ends. probably 4 in the front and 6-8 in the rear.

i'll ask him next time i see him.
                the finger is a little fubar. i had some minor surgery on it yesterday to cut out a piece of nail bed that squirted out the side when the accident hapened. other than that it is doing great!

Comment

did you only shorten the long side?
                  starvin student...

Comment

yes. the short side is already short enough. heh

Comment

Yur lucky that finger didnt get crushed off there B.

How long u think the junk mods gonna take?

Stretchin that rear give you some great options fer the suspension..guess its new fuel cell time eh?

guess that fishin isnt to bad of pay fer a college student!
                      97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                      WEB site

Comment

eh....it wasn't too great this year and it has really hurt me not being able to work these past three weeks

i should be done by this time next year. im chopping the frame after the skid in the rear and in front of the motor mounts in the front. body is getting cut after the quarter panel and will be getting skinned and bobbed at both ends.
                        Last edited by Brice; 08-29-08, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Will try and swing by TRUE LINE and see yer junk. think they will have an issue?

Gonna do Bronco with robert-r sunday see if we can scrap up his old tube fendors a bit.
                          97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                          WEB site

Comment

Brice, why coil overs and bypass? are you planning to desert race it as well as crawl it?
                            there is a lot of information missing from your "list of goals". fill in the blanks.

Plans:
                            78-80" Trackwidth
                            104-106" WB
                            c/o&bypass
                            39-40" Tires
                            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341 View Post
                              Brice, why coil overs and bypass? are you planning to desert race it as well as crawl it?
                              there is a lot of information missing from your "list of goals". fill in the blanks.

I would like to make this a street legal buggy (stock emissions/stock sending unit sunk into cell ect) and still be able to go fast when i want to. Unfortunately money is a problem so it will have the stock drive train (for now) with the addition of a tf999 in place of my ax15 and a homemade gate shifter, maybe a stak or atlas. My plan is to ditch the tubafter the firewall and skin it back with a new floor after all the tube work is done. Ditch stock dash/ac compressor ect.
                              Dovetail the rear and possibly the front. New cage with some unique designs built in (have to wait for pics to see that).

anyone intrested in purchasing the cage? hardtop still fits!!

Comment

Working...
                              X