Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to bend 2" DOM tubing

I'm looking for someone in the High Desert Area that can bend some 2" DOM tubing for me!

I want to extend my cage over the backseat for my GrandKids!
    [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
    In Loving Memory of My Daughter

there is a couple of shops up there in your area that bend tubing. One is over off of D St. near the 15 Fwy. It would be the first building south of 15 Dwy on the east side backed up to the train tracks. The second shop is over in Oak Hills. Don't remember the name of the shop, but the guy's name is Reggi or something like that. Its been a while since I have been to either one. I know the one in Oak Hills is still around. Might google " fabrication Oak Hills Ca." and see what pops up. There are several frame fabricators out there is high desert. If you don't mind a little farther drive, Suspensions Unlimited is now in Fontana right off the 15 Fwy south of the 10 Fwy. You can see their new building from the 15 Fwy. I know they bend 2" tubing for pretty good rates.
    Some say that if you listen to the little voices, you are open minded, if you answer them, you belong in a white padded room. I say, have a conversation!!

Comment

Thanx,

I'll look into it.
      [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
      In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

Working...
      X