Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Back Rear Seat for a Wrangler?????

I need some help. My kids love to go Jeepin' but after a couple of hours they begin to complain about back pain. The rear fold and tumble seat provides nearly no back support. The space between the fender wells is too narrow to install two high back bucket seats (would have been my first choice). A high back would not only provide the necessary comfort but improved safety in the event of rear end crash or roll-over. Has anyone ever seen a high back seat in a Wrangler? Mine is a '93.:dunno:
    Never the last trail!:cactus:

Originally posted by DirtBall89 View Post
    I need some help. My kids love to go Jeepin' but after a couple of hours they begin to complain about back pain. The rear fold and tumble seat provides nearly no back support. The space between the fender wells is too narrow to install two high back bucket seats (would have been my first choice). A high back would not only provide the necessary comfort but improved safety in the event of rear end crash or roll-over. Has anyone ever seen a high back seat in a Wrangler? Mine is a '93.:dunno:
    look for some at a said rail shop or sight. i had some in a rail that was about as wide as our yjs. you can also have a upholstery shop make some, or turn yous bench in to a better seat. i wanted to put a bench in the front so i could cray one more person on use it as a bed.

i want this jeep

Comment

you might want to try e bay for some used seats or somr racig seat.
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BLACK...em150217917838

i want this jeep

Comment

the other day at Kragen they had some cheep highback seats for go carts and such, maybe they would work... you could just put them on the original bench and strap them down. as long as the kids use the seat belts they should be safe...
        :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Does anyone have any experience with Corbeau seats? The bench seat at the site below appears to be higher backed as well as having side bolsters. It is made to fit the back of a Jeep.

http://www.racing-seats-usa.com/bajassbench.html

Comment

Originally posted by DirtBall89 View Post
            Does anyone have any experience with Corbeau seats? The bench seat at the site below appears to be higher backed as well as having side bolsters. It is made to fit the back of a Jeep.

http://www.racing-seats-usa.com/bajassbench.html
            my buddy has that same seat in his high jumper. vary nice, high quality, and comfortable. will work vary well for youngster's.

i want this jeep

Comment

Originally posted by 92yj View Post
              my buddy has that same seat in his high jumper. vary nice, high quality, and comfortable. will work vary well for youngster's.
              Thanks much! I think I will see if I can find a local dealer so I can take a look.

Comment

I had PRP make me some of the premie seats, they ae just like the regular size suspension seats but for kids under 12. My 8 and 5 year old love them and they have 5 point harnesses.They are so comfy they even fell asleep on the rubicon trail in them.
                moon buggy
                5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Working...
                X