Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• restroom on the go

OK so i seen this thing called a bumper dumper, on the last mojave road trip. and i decided that i need one. looked on line for one, cost about 60$. man i am poor and Froogle. so i made one for about 5$. i had some left over materials from other jobs. so all had to get was a seat, here is how it came out. works awesome.

i want this jeep

I've thought of doing the same although I was going to hang it off the front end so I wouldn't have to scrunch under the spare. Now you need to fab a toilet paper holder and a magazine rack.
    84 CJ7, SOA,258 Howell TBI, T5, Dana 300/4:1,4.10s Dana 30 and ARB front, AMC20 Superior axles and ARB rear,35" MTR's

Comment

Originally posted by Dave84cj7 View Post
      I've thought of doing the same although I was going to hang it off the front end so I wouldn't have to scrunch under the spare. Now you need to fab a toilet paper holder and a magazine rack.
      it also fits in the front receiver just for that fact.
      i can also take it in any vehicle that has a receiver.

i want this jeep

Comment

Did you use it before taking that pic? What's in front of that bungie cord?

Also, who's purple Jeep? I like it!
        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Looks like you are gonna have to get one of those Purple Jeeps pretty soon !!
          moon buggy
          5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Originally posted by 92yj View Post
            I'm confused here . . . is there a bag or something that catches the duece that you drop or what? I'm kinda eyein that red stool (not a pun) in the pic and wondering why ya did'nt just cut a hole in the top of that puppy?
            That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
              I'm confused here . . . is there a bag or something that catches the duece that you drop or what? I'm kinda eyein that red stool (not a pun) in the pic and wondering why ya did'nt just cut a hole in the top of that puppy?
              just make sure you take the keys out. cuz if you know joe he will be trying to drive it down the road with you on it.
              Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
                A bag somewhat similar to these is generally used with a system like this. It's environmentally responsible to do so, and I know from experience these do a pretty good job of trapping odors and mess even if (god forbid) they somehow open after use.

We use(d) these in Iraq where there is little or no indoor plumbing.
                [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

i'd love to see what happens if you leave it on the receiver hitch and drive around town running miscellaneous errands.

03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
                    just make sure you take the keys out. cuz if you know joe he will be trying to drive it down the road with you on it.
                    Obviously Josh has come to know me well:devil:
                    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
                      Did you use it before taking that pic? What's in front of that bungie cord?

Also, who's purple Jeep? I like it!
                      no its just water. and the p jeep is my little girl Madison, look close and you will see it has a car battery in it. she is a better jeep-er than i am has no fear or pucker point. oh and she is beautiful.

i want this jeep

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
                        A bag somewhat similar to these is generally used with a system like this. It's environmentally responsible to do so, and I know from experience these do a pretty good job of trapping odors and mess even if (god forbid) they somehow open after use.

We use(d) these in Iraq where there is little or no indoor plumbing.
                        yep you can put a bag on it. i will take some more pic tomorrow so you can see.

i want this jeep

Comment

Originally posted by maddmike View Post
                          i'd love to see what happens if you leave it on the receiver hitch and drive around town running miscellaneous errands.

been there done that. people get a confused look on there face. i have had thumbs up, also have had people stop to look at it. i will make people some if they want just pay the materials. oh and pick out Ur seat.

i want this jeep

Comment

I think that werks, but maybe you could put a hinged flap on the front of the thing that hangs down, so you can't shat on yer shoes.... ?
                            :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

pic of the front of the jeep.

and some pic of a frame just needs a seat. so you can get an idea of the construction.

i want this jeep

Comment

Working...
                              X