Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tires...

I put new (esque) tires on my XJ yesterday. I didn't have the money for a lift, and dad just put 31s on his jeep. He had 29x10.50R15 Interco Super Swamper TRXUS STS' and when he took them off his jeep he gave them to me. They are loud but I like them so far. Hopefully when it comes time again to replace the tires I'll have the money to lift it and buy new wheels also.
    WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
    [_____]
    (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
    []--o---[]

I am running a 33x12.50x16 TRXUS STS on my UNL RUBI and so far I like them, do well all around yet mine are pretty quite on the highway,,,,
    06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
    07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

my Swamper LTBs 31x11.50 arent loud at all I love them!!! I got a 4.5 inch lift that we threw together a lift from left over parts at my uncles shop and its as good at a Rubicon 4.5inch He is in the process of building me a 6inch kit so i can run 35s

Comment

I need new wheels with more backspacing than the stock jeep wheels. The tires rub the control arms when I max the steering. It's starting to become bothersome.
        WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
        [_____]
        (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
        []--o---[]

Comment

Originally posted by Texsun View Post
          my Swamper LTBs 31x11.50 arent loud at all I love them!!! I got a 4.5 inch lift that we threw together a lift from left over parts at my uncles shop and its as good at a Rubicon 4.5inch He is in the process of building me a 6inch kit so i can run 35s

Didnt you trim? why cant you fit 35s now?
          Just trying to get to Cali!

Comment

Working...
          X