Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good price......

does anyone know of a shop in riverside or near by where i can go to get my cuz motor rebuilt in his 91 xj...... looking 4 a good price and good work is a plus....
    BS Fab: 'Cause Close is Good Enough...

i've heard good things about Tri County...something (cant remember) in pomona. i've talked to them and they seem pretty knowedgeable on jeeps, and people on this site have recommended them. as far as price...grab the phone book and start calling. maybe check a jeep place off the I-15, just south of that new Dos Lagos place.

Comment

Wayne's is probably expensive, but I've heard nothing but good things about them. They're in riverside by the 60/215 split (where all the bridge construction is).
      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

kool thanks.... after i put that post up friend told me about a place off of tyler in riverside down the street from my work but thanks ill keep the other places in mind for next time
        BS Fab: 'Cause Close is Good Enough...

Comment

graves engine in upland ca.. theres 2 shops. one is a parts store and the other is an engine machine shop.. they do major top notch work. im doing my stroker with them right now.
          1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Working...
          X