Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:hijack:

well anyway. for the best on/off road locker I do think ARB and Ox have had the best reputation. As for a cheap solution, i dont think there really is one. I had been running a Aussie up front in my dana 30 for about 3 yrs with no problems and stock trak lock dana 44 rear. I did a lot of trails with just that. i.e. rubicon, miller jeep trail and Claw Hammer. On road you will not notice the aussie.

now i run a rear detroit and aussie up front and its pretty gnarly sometimes. Im not going to lie you really need to be aware and know how to drive your jeep with a detroit. if i give it too much gas doing a U-turn I can lift up the driver side tire and hold it in the air. fun stuff.

good luck on the locker solution
    [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

(if i give it too much gas doing a U-turn I can lift up the driver side tire and hold it in the air. fun stuff.)

Welcome to Mr.Detroits wild ride!
      The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan View Post
        (if i give it too much gas doing a U-turn I can lift up the driver side tire and hold it in the air. fun stuff.)

Welcome to Mr.Detroits wild ride!
        That explains it...
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Mr. Detroit can be scary sometimes, but mostly fun
          [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

I run the lockrite in the rear and seem to have no issues on or off the trail!!

Comment

I run a Detroit Electra Locker in the back. When turned on, it's a full time locker. Turned off and it is a limited slip. I would like to put an Aussie up front, but scared to do to living in Missouri with the snow and ice.

Comment

Originally posted by btb601 View Post
                I run a Detroit Electra Locker in the back. When turned on, it's a full time locker. Turned off and it is a limited slip. I would like to put an Aussie up front, but scared to do to living in Missouri with the snow and ice.
                Yep, the Aussie up front will give you a thrill ride in the snow, fer sher...

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                  Yep, the Aussie up front will give you a thrill ride in the snow, fer sher...
                  I had no idea that a jeep could drift, until i followed you up from holcome in april
                  The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan View Post
                    I had no idea that a jeep could drift, until i followed you up from holcome in april

Hey Danny, If you're talking about the snow run we did in April, I was drifting cuz I was playin. Iv'e had ARBs front and rear for years now. When they're off you don't know they're there.

Comment

Working...
                    X