Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 07 Jk

was playing around on the jeep site and built an '07 JK 2 door with auto tranny. 4.10 gears come standard and I could choose an option of a rear locker at no additional charge. I could NOT however find out whether the vehicle comes with a Dana 44 rear but one could only guess it does.

time to upgrade? only $20K total for the truck...who needs a rubi when you can get a rear locker for free?...
    03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

All auto tranny JK's are D44 and 4.10. It is a lot different than the older. The tubes are huge in comparison. I just picked up my JK Unlimited yesterday. Big difference over the TJ.
    1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Rubi will have 4:1 and ARB lockers. I'm guessing the "free" locker you're going to end up with that is the "TracLock" which is actually limited slip. If that's good enough for you though, I say go for it! Just don't be afraid to get it scratched because it's brand new!
      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Wow...I wish I can the downpayment for a new JK...cause it would totally rock.
        WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
        [_____]
        (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
        []--o---[]

Comment

all of your 07's will have a dana 44 rear the rub has a 44 up frount all others are 30's I love my unlimited I went with the 6 speed

Comment

There is a locker available if you order it. I bought mine from stock and it came with a trash lock. I'll be putting a detroit in during the summer.
            1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

JK Rubicon front D44's are also High Pinion so its a reverse cut gear....just a little FYI
              Last edited by KINGSIZE; 02-15-07, 12:28 AM. Reason: add something
              From A Champ To A Chump In Just One Bump!

Comment

Working...
              X