Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SYE ideas

what are you running I need to get one but can't deceide if I should get the JB the Advanced Adapters or the RE. I am getting a tom woods shaft. Your help would be appreciated.

I have the RE Hack N' Tap SYE. P/N RE1801. Its been great on vibes at all and easy to install (for the most part). If i had the extra money i would have just done the RE HD SYE P/N 1811. I also have know people that have run the AA SYE and its been fine for them. I know a guy on NAXJA that can get me discount RE parts. Let me know if you want me to get you a quote on one of them. Im pretty sure Rugged Jeep has a Hack N' Tap SYE and hes been through some intense trails and it looks like its still holdin up. Let me know.
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

i have r/e with tom woods d/s and have had no probs,

Comment

ok so re is good jb conversions are super short and have some good design ideas but if I go to an atlas later is it worth the extra cost?

Comment

Do you get BAD vibes? or are they just minimal, try shiming or do a drop transfer case should clear it up if its small. If your vibes arent really bad i would just wait for the atlas IMO.
          |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

vibe is not to bad t-case is dropped. I would like to raise it back up

Comment

If the vibes arent too bad, just leave the TC drop and wait for the atlas.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
                If the vibes arent too bad, just leave the TC drop and wait for the atlas.
                Good point. Unless you dont mind dropping $250 into an SYE your going to replace later with an Atlas. How sure are you about the atlas? I've been running the Tom Woods/AA set up for 4-5 years now and had no probs. I'm not nice to my Jeep either, ask Rat Patrol.
                :devil:
                “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by paulhead View Post
                  I'm not nice to my Jeep either, ask Rat Patrol.
                  :devil:
                  Or anybody who's wheeled with you before! (TANK DRIVER)
                  If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Working...
                  X