Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xjkevin View Post
    i had superior and they were nice due to the dual bolt pattern, but pricey i just replaced mine with alloy usa, bent a superior- due to heat, i was happy with both, imo they are both good,//Kevin
    What kind of heat bent your axle shaft? I'm quite curious. Did you smoke an axle bearing?
    1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
    My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

I'm a Warn, Yukon, Superior and Alloy USA dealer, and I went with Alloy USA for several reasons - cost and customer service. I personally believe all are the same high quality.

A customer of mine runs a Super 44 Detroit kit in the rear and a 27 spline Detroit D30 up front on his TJ with 35's and he is not nice to his rig! - both ends have Alloy USA axles in them. On a nasty obstacle, he lost his ball joints on the front passenger, and in turn ruined the shafts/joints. I called my wife, which brought me ball joints, tools and I changed the ball joints on the obstacle, with a winch hooked onto his front bumper to keep him from sliding down while his rig was jacked up. Got him off the trail and home. I took the shaft back with me and left a message for Alloy USA. He called me that night and had a new COMPLETE shaft sent out next day air - at no cost to me, or my customer. Beat that....
      '04 Rubicon with all the goodies...
      Jeeperman.com
      DiffsOnly.com

Comment

they have a lifetime warranty? they will really replace them if you break em'? wow..... thats some quality service
        [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
          they have a lifetime warranty? they will really replace them if you break em'? wow..... thats some quality service
          all 3 of those manufacturers do warn, superior alloy usa.
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341 View Post
            all 3 of those manufacturers do warn, superior alloy usa.
            I've heard of problems with Superiors warranty process though. Warn, Alloy USA and Yukon is always no quesitoned asked and fast....
            '04 Rubicon with all the goodies...
            Jeeperman.com
            DiffsOnly.com

Comment

really? no questions asked or what? I mean what if i was running 44s on a dana 30 and kept breaking axles (not that i would ever do that or take advantage of them) But thats really awesome. I will definitly be getting some Alloys in the future.

so even if the u-joint breaks and takes out the stub i can still get new ones for free? awesome
              [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
              X