Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waynehartwig View Post
    Unfortunately, I have been paying attention....:zip:
    Really? So far you have gotten everything wrong. Let's start over, you said:

Originally posted by waynehartwig View Post
    In a drum brake TJ, the master cylinder and proportioning valve will need to be changed - yes, they are different! There are modifications that you can make to increase their usability, but you are also disabling their built in safety features. The drum brake master cylinder is different from a disc brake master cylinder, as they do have a check ball in them to keep fluid at the wheel cylinder. If this is used on disc brakes, it will cause them to drag and etc. With the correct parts, you will not need an adjustable proportioning valve.
    Do you have any proof they are different or are you just pulling this information out of your ass?

As far as I can tell, you really don't know what you are talking about, which would make me weary of buying anything from you, or you are deliberately deceiving potential customers to make more money off them.

Comment

I see no value in this pissing contest. Let's move on.

Comment

Hooking Up Light to Lockers

Hey JP I figured out how to wire the lights, FRONT REAR that are located in the dash to turn on when your lockers engage. This is only going to work if you have a newer TJ, but I used Jeep Switches and located them in the stock area.

If your interested I will get you the nfo

Comment

Originally posted by wwprice881 View Post
          Hey JP I figured out how to wire the lights, FRONT REAR that are located in the dash to turn on when your lockers engage. This is only going to work if you have a newer TJ, but I used Jeep Switches and located them in the stock area.

If your interested I will get you the nfo
          Our jeep is pre-rubicon, so we have no lights in the dash. But I bet others would like to know, so you should post it!

Greg

PS: glad you found the loose hose.

Comment

Working...
          X