Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reel Driveline?

I just blew up my driveshaft (and exhaust) and have put in a Reel Driveline... It's the first bite of driveline work I've ever done and the reason I did it was because my jeep club (Woot! I'm actually in a club.. yay for me!) was nice enough to give me a certificate for $100 off that they had won at a raffel...

So... Anyone have any exp with Reel Driveline? Is this a good rout or should I be looking into yet another upgrade?

Originally posted by rideorcrawl
    I just blew up my driveshaft (and exhaust) and have put in a Reel Driveline... It's the first bite of driveline work I've ever done and the reason I did it was because my jeep club (Woot! I'm actually in a club.. yay for me!) was nice enough to give me a certificate for $100 off that they had won at a raffel...

So... Anyone have any exp with Reel Driveline? Is this a good rout or should I be looking into yet another upgrade?
    they are a bit spendy. compare before you buy. even with the 100.00 discount, you may still be paying too much.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Yeah... I already paid for it.. HAHAahahaha..

Complete new system yoke to yoke was $460 but I paid 360 with the Discount...

What do you think of their product? Good?

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
        they are a bit spendy. compare before you buy. even with the 100.00 discount, you may still be paying too much.
        ditto x2

I paid alot more than I should have initially. I then tried General Driveline in Arcadia and they were super and quite reasonable. Just my .02
        "run forest, run!"

Comment

Working...
        X