Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about a turbo... lol

Ok... so I can peice together a turbo kit for dirt cheap, I've done it with my Honda, it's rather easy just have to make adapter plates for various things and I work in a steel manufacuring plant so thats very easy for me to do... anyways... I could turbo the mighty 2.5L for around $600 vs. getting a supercharger for $2500+... would it be worth it? I was thinking of running 5-7 pounds of boost, thats not a whole lot I'm not looking for huge power gains, just something to help since its kinda a pooch and gets doggy when things get sticky. Do you think a turbo would help this? And... do you think it would possibly helpout with gas milage since the turbo would be spooling during highway use and be giving that little extra umf??? Might try it just for shits and giggles see whathappens but thought I would run it by you guys first... maybe someone has tried this?
    Yellow 01 Sport
    4" Pro Comp lift | D44 | 33x12.5 Duratracs

hmmm

Hmmm, thats not a bad idea. I thought about doing that too. If anything it probably won't hurt a thing. Good luck with it and let us know how it goes.
    MY JEEP ROCKS... DOES YOURS'?

Redneck small talk:
    D'jeet? No, d'ju? Yump-to? Aiaght.

Comment

Working...
    X