Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick axel ?

I'm planning on getting a set of Alloy USA shafts for the front and rear. My question is, since these are 30 spline shafts also; just stronger, will my stock shafts be adequate to use as spares? I think they would be, but I would like some extra input. I'd hate to save up and possible make the Rubicon trip and break and axel and my stockers not be good enough for spares.

So I guess, say I broke the passenger side crap, would putting my stock pass. stuff only in make it good to go? lacking a lot of sleep, so if this doesn't make much sense....maybe I can explain better later on
    04 Rubicon
    4.5" RE Super Flex
    1" BL
    CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
    Currie Anti-rock swaybar
    35" el cheapos
    Front Bumper & Rockers

Originally posted by tjrubicon
    I'm planning on getting a set of Alloy USA shafts for the front and rear. My question is, since these are 30 spline shafts also; just stronger, will my stock shafts be adequate to use as spares? I think they would be, but I would like some extra input. I'd hate to save up and possible make the Rubicon trip and break and axel and my stockers not be good enough for spares.

So I guess, say I broke the passenger side crap, would putting my stock pass. stuff only in make it good to go? lacking a lot of sleep, so if this doesn't make much sense....maybe I can explain better later on
    The stock shafts are pretty strong and will work well as spares if you get alloy's. Dont worry about breaking on the Rubicon, there are plenty of people here that can help get you home.

and Yes to your hypothetical question.
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Working...
    X