Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 360 Carburator

A buddy of mine has a J-20 with a 360 in it, we are looking to replace the carburator does anyone know where to buy a new one , or if they dont sell new ones how about a rebuilt one?? Any imput is appreciated, thanks.

Originally posted by JeepMudderKId
    A buddy of mine has a J-20 with a 360 in it, we are looking to replace the carburator does anyone know where to buy a new one , or if they dont sell new ones how about a rebuilt one?? Any imput is appreciated, thanks.
    Send it to me I'll rebuild it or e-mail me at the shop with all the carb info and #s and I'll try to get you one or the kit for you to rebuild it.....BJ

stellarperformance@adelphia.net
    760-365-2692 Shop / B.J. Lee

Comment

If you could please give me some more information on where you are located we would be interested in sending the carb. to you to be rebuilt. Thanks a-lot. ...JMK

Comment

We would be interested could you give me some more info on where you are located and how much it would cost for the re-build??

Comment

Originally posted by JeepMudderKId
          We would be interested could you give me some more info on where you are located and how much it would cost for the re-build??
          We are located in Yucca Valley, California (30 Miles north of Palm Springs)
          Stellar Performance / 7363 Wamego Trail, Yucca Valley, CA 92284
          760-365-2692 Ask for B.J. and let me know where you heard about us. www.stellarperformance1.com Without the Carb #'s, I need the carb to get you an accurate estimate on rebuild (Maybe $175-250 guesstimate?) Let me know......B.J.

Comment

Working...
          X