Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew_TJ
    replied
    So you blieve that the stock t-case would not hold up even with a 4 popper motor? I would prefer to use a D300 over my stock t-case so that I don't have to move my engine forward. I'm going Klune, I just have not figured the best way for me. However, one benefit of moving my engine forward is the much needed weight on the front of my vehicle.

Andrew

Leave a comment:

• dennisuello
    replied
    i wouldn't run Klune in front of NV231. it's not the most stout t-case and with 4:1 Klune-V it has to be able to take 4 times torque. i just wouldn't be comfortable with it.
    i just went through this about a month ago, canned the idea of Klune and bought NVG241OR (Rubicon TJ t-case), it's got 4:1 and much beefier than NV231.
    now if you were to get Dana 300 t-case, you would need to upgrade to heavy-duty output shaft, as the stock one is not as strong (especialy behind Klune), but it would work fine, but it would be $$$.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew_TJ
    started a topic Klune-V

Klune-V

Is anyone in this forum wheeling with a Klune-V. If yes, what is your drive train setup? I'm thinking of installing a Klune, but I'm not sure if I should I should move my engine & tranny forward six inches or purchase a Dana 300 & flipkit so that I don't have to move my engine forward. Any suggestions or thoughts?

Andrew
Working...
X