X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DirtySouthJeep
    replied
    Thanks

thank yall for the help i just got back from running some errands but i'll go check the axle for those tags and the code while i'm at it but the window sticker didnt say it i looked there first, my camaro's window sticker had the ratio on it, but the Jeep didnt i am not sure why but whatever i'll figure it out... thanks again for all the help

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Could be 3.73's as well. JeepGal's 02 TJ X has them. Look to see if there is a tag on the axle. Also, if you bought it new, it should say on the window sticker what gearing it has.

Leave a comment:

• nagal
    replied
    there should be tags on the differential covers that will state the gearing. Being only a coupl years old, should still be there.

Avnative is right on, most likely they are 3.07.

Leave a comment:

• avnative
    replied
    Unless it was special ordered, I would almost bet you have the 3:07 gears, especially if you have the dana 35 (rubber drain plug instead of steel) Most X's came with that gearing, especially with the 5speed..

Leave a comment:

• DirtySouthJeep
    started a topic just wondering

just wondering

hey i'm neqw to this site (nice to meet everyone), but i was wondering if anyone could help me figure what the factory gear ratio is on the front/rear differentials. i havent looked for the axle codes i probably should i've had it for two years but it is a 2003 Wrangler X 4.0L
Working...
X