Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep wont start

Im a newb with a problem. I took my jeep threw a little thing of mud last friday and it died on me I waited a little while and it started up and made it home. On Sat it rained really hard, so when when I went out Sunday it would not start. Im not getting power to the coil or the injectors I replaced the ASD relay and swaped out the coil and got nothing. Its getting fuel but no injector pulse or spark. Any help would be great, thank you in advance.

Carbureted is the way to go. NOT!

Just a thought here but try to disconnect your crankshaft position switch and reconnected it. If this works replace the sensor.

Located driveside of the bellhousing just trace the wires and you will come to a plug.

My :2:
    [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
    In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

Thanks I will look into that. Oh yeah my jeep is automatic
      Last edited by black99jeep; 03-31-05, 09:48 AM.

Comment

i went through alot of mud b4 and the next day my alt was dying and the next day it didnt start. i replaced it from napa with a life time warrenty.
        99' TJ Sahara 4inch Fab Tech 31inch X-Terrains

Comment

Did your alt prevent the injectors and the coil from getting a ground?

Comment

well my jeep wont start again and its not the alt. i think it might be the fuel pump because it is cranking over with enough power but it wont start. back to the drawing boards lol.

and no about the injecters and coil.

Comment

i found out what it was it was the crankshaft sensor

Comment

same problem as mine

Comment

Working...
                X