Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spark plugs, which ones should I use

Time to change my plugs for the first time in my 2002TJ I6. What brands are you using and which should I stay away from? Read about some Champion Truck Plugs, any good?

Thanks, B&T TJ

I have used Bosch Platinums for many,many years now and have always liked them.
    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Originally posted by Black & Tan TJ
      Time to change my plugs for the first time in my 2002TJ I6. What brands are you using and which should I stay away from? Read about some Champion Truck Plugs, any good?

Thanks, B&T TJ
      Those are what I use. No problems here. We use Champions in the racecars. and NGK's sometimes.
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Got um, Champion Truck Plugs 4412. Funny thing the AutoZone store didn't show these for a 2002 Wrangler just Champion Copper and Platinum. But it seem like most folks using them use the 4412 and the person wasn't able to show me what the 4412's fit so I'm going with the advice of my fellow Jeepers, besides they know more about our Jeeps then any parts pusher would unless they're Jeepers too.
        If this is wrong please chime in since I'll be installing them tomorrow (of course I'll compare them to the factory ones I'm pulling out).

Thanks, B&T TJ

Comment

Working...
        X