Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xj is alive

After a long and depressing 3 yrs of seeing my xj just sit, she has been brought back to life. Running like a champ again and excited to get registration brought back current so I can start driving it again. I dont think anyone knows how excited I really am to be able to solve the saga of what seemed to be an on going soap opera with no end. A broken passenger side motor mount was the culprit to cause a no spark issue that was chased through the entire electrical system. Needless to say, I have a completely new electrical system under the hood, so I don't think I should have any issues with that for quite some time.

Thank you all who helped out with trying to solve the riddle of this project. A special thanks to Russ Chung for all the efforts and trip up to the high desert to put some hands on time on my jeep.
    Some say that if you listen to the little voices, you are open minded, if you answer them, you belong in a white padded room. I say, have a conversation!!

Congrats!! Let's go wheeling!
    If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
    KI6MLU

Comment

I'm in northern Az now...I have to find some wheelin spots here
      Some say that if you listen to the little voices, you are open minded, if you answer them, you belong in a white padded room. I say, have a conversation!!

Comment

Great news. Congrats.
        Check out .

Comment

Thank you dirt dude...i think you had some suggestions 3 yrs ago. Very much appreciated

Comment

Working...
          X