Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helppppp

O k 05 TJ 4 .0 109,000 miles

Today I was driving then all of a sudden all gages went dead and then red "check gages" came on along with engine light throwing p0032 and 58 I believe.
    so I needed to get home and every 5 minutes it would shut off and the only way to start it would be to pull key completely out of ignition then start it in neutral....
    For a few moments all the gauges work fine then minutes later it just stops. I had it towed home as to not cause any further issues but it's been fine....the whole time I've had it...
    The only difference today is that I pressure washed the engine--- did I mess something uP.. Help
    It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

Brittany,

The symptoms are consistent with getting moisture in the engine electrical systems. Once they dry out, they should be OK. If you still have problems today, disconnect the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) connectors, spray them with WD-40 and CAREFULLY reconnect them (the pins are easily bent):

You might also clean off any corrosion at the G105 grounding point, which is the ground for the PCM:

Russ
    If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
    KI6MLU

Comment

Working...
    X