Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok all BS aside. I bought Superior Axle R&P and evolution axles about 7 years ago. With the lifetime warranty.So I didn't care if I broke them.And I broke 3 R&P's and 3 sets of axles. And it didn't cost me anything to have them replaced. So moral of the story is I will be paying for the parts I break now. Plus my wife says I should grow up and drive like and adult. (yea right)
    Last edited by curtis; 05-10-13, 06:34 PM.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Ha ha.....you said grow up. Never.

Comment

Oh man just fire roads for Curtis

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
          Ok all BS aside. I bought Superior Axle R&P and evolution axles about 7 years ago. With the lifetime warranty.So I didn't care if I broke them.And I broke 3 R&P's and 3 sets of axles. And it didn't cost me anything to have them replaced. So moral of the story is I will be paying for the parts I break now. Plus my wife says I should grow up and drive like and adult. (yea right)
          Do they still have that warranty on gear sets? I checked their website and it looks like a lifetime warranty on the axles but only a 2 yr on the gears.

Art

Comment

Superior is going out of business. They won't answer there phones or E-mails. So I think they are just getting rid of there inventory.
            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

Well I must be getting old. I just got caught for the first time, cooking my bearing and freezing my Pinion and Locker. LOL Sometimes they just don't get it.

Comment

They sure slide in there a lot easier. Sometimes hot and cold at the same time is the ticket, proofs that Jeeps are female and yours is going through the change of life

Sticking the ring gear in the oven for a bit sure makes those fall in place a whole lot easier too

Comment

Working...
                X