Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gears help

I have a problem. I need to re gear my wrangler and I cant do it at work.
    For those of you who know me, know that I have access to everything and then some to do this job. Do to politics, I cant do it at work (pissed off the guy in charge of the department, seems he took offense to me telling him he's an idiot)
    So here I am. I have gears, install kit and extra shims.

At this point in the game im not opposed to even paying someone to assist me or even do it themselves. (as for the assist part, I've done about 5 sets in my life and only one was a dana)
    My last resort will be take it (gasp) to a shop and hope they don't rip me off.

Scott
    Come to the dark side.....
    We have Cookies!

I got pretty much everything you need to get it done. Come get the stuff and git er done

Comment

Thanks Art
      We have Cookies!

Comment

You're welcome buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Zoobi View Post
          Do to politics, I cant do it at work (pissed off the guy in charge of the department, seems he took offense to me telling him he's an idiot)
          Politics seem to be the biggest problem in the country these days. I vote for everyone becoming NPC (not politically correct). But is does sound like you stepped in a big pile of it Scott...
          So are you getting bigger tires or what?
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Gears and replace front axle shafts first, then we'll see about tires. I have four new 35 nittos in my garage. When these wear out (soon) i'll re-evaluate the tires.
            yea... stepped in it big time. good thing this guy didnt add up to much. Nice thing is the department I work in everyone needs more than his. sooner or later he's gonna have to ask me for help.......heh
            We have Cookies!

Comment

[QUOTE=Zoobi;213314 sooner or later he's gonna have to ask me for help.......heh[/QUOTE]

Gotta love it!
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
              X